Ads

Monday, March 12, 2012

Kaisara Sofea Portraiture

Now I would like to share the pictures captured during kaisara enjoying eating blackcurrant.. actually kaisara really like fruit. She will eat more and more until there is no more in the plate.. hehe.. my mother has to control her because she will hold more than 1 in hand, even her mouth is full.. so my mom said, just 1 one in a time.. so, she put in the grape to her mouth.. and take another one.. put in again, and take another one.. sound like crazy isn't.. but this happen in front in my lens.. hehe.. this time I have used my Canon EOS 60D and Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II... enjoy..












Interested with our service???
You are cordially invited to fill the inquiry form here
OR call us:
0125755471 – Mior | mios_sakuragi@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment